Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Little Tease

The Grand Hotel
Working on another post on Palm Beach Chic decors; for now here is a peak at some classic PBC. Nobody does Palm Beach Chic better than Draper/Varney; in my humble opinion...... if you have been here before you already knew that. Seriously, they were doing Lilly before Lilly. In his book Mr. Color there are a myriad of PBC style rooms. While not all of these are in Florida at one glance you experience the Palm Beach Chicness; makes me giddy all over. If it makes you want to barf you may not want to scale down.... just saying.

The Greenbrier

The Grand Hotel

Palm Beach from Mr. Color

 Lake Charlevoix in Michigan
Above image is for my friend Jenn @ The Pink Pagoda who loves her some pink & blue. Love the cane patterned rug.

More this week on my weakness for Palm Beach Chic.

7 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOVE. PBC is so happening for me. I can't wait to see what else you feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I just noticed that you mentioned me! I'm only on giant mug #2 of coffee this morning - oops - it's afternoon -- I slept in - so I'm kind of slow still. That last photo is one of my all time favorites. I wish I had the nerve to implement. I'd use it for my inspiration for One Room Challenge if I went with what I love instead of being a huge wimp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if you were using it for inspiration since I knew you got the book for Mother's Day. I bet you will incorporate some touches; you did it beautifully yesterday. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am feeling the love for your next post...can't wait. I wish I knew how to put it all together better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some great visuals & terrific inspiration in all the links as well. You can do it! I see great stuff for lacquering on eBay up your way all the time.

      Delete
  5. Hands-down my favorite style! I just posted a Palm Beach style headboard I found on a recent thrifting trip!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your post & I love, love, love the headboard! Bet she would like it lacquered up in a cool aqua to go with her lamps.

      Delete

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!