Monday, July 2, 2012

Bleached Chairs

Scott's Via DI

Recently snagged this image from Shar Everything over @ Design Indulgence.  Sherry Hart is so generous with her tips, sources, insight & even a bit of gossip every now & again; she really does share it all. She is one funny gal but I digress (go check her out if you don't already coz she is quite the entertainer & a wealth of knowledge.) So back to the chairs.....

Here is where I went with the inspiration from the above picture....... still a work in progress so I will keep you updated. Click "here" coz I know my friend Lyda Rose is trying to figure out WTF to do..... 

And yes the heat has gotten to me which is obvious from the lack of color in my post....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!