Saturday, February 18, 2012

Holy Moly Console

Lawzy I love me some Chinoise Lacquer goodness & over @ Liv Vintage  is one rockn' cool console/credenza- you decide what to call this gem.... I for one call it a little bit of heaven. Look at it.... seriously is it not the coolest? The lacquer is dripping with "come to me baby" style & the hardware.... r u kidding me, D-I-V-I-N-E.
Hollywood Regency Console
I love Liv Vintage (for those of you old enough to remember say this in the voice of Billy Dee Williams when he played Gale Sayers & he said "I love Brian Piccolo," if you are too young to remember move on...)  They have helped me buy some groovy pieces for my soon to be new home; reveal to come later. In the mean time get over there, see her great Palm Beach Chic lovelies, drool, study, do not hesitate too long & BUY! She is a doll & a breeze to work with. Ships Greyhound & that is the best deal around. Put them on Speed Dial now!

More goodies from Liv Vintage - if you clicked above you already know, those too lazy to have bothered Oye....this will get your butt over to there.
Pagoda Side Tables

Lovely Lemon Yellow Lamp


Hurry, I can not be held responsible if these are gone when you get to Liv cause you procrastinated....

XO
Junell



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!